Microsoft Office 360
It’s the tools you need
Be more creative and achieve what matters with Outlook, OneDrive, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, Yammer, and more
It’s always up to date
With an Office 365 subscription, you get the latest Office apps—both the desktop and the online versions—and updates when they happen
It’s on all your devices
On your desktop, on your tablet, and on your phone.* Office 365 + your device + the Internet = productivity wherever you are.
• Share with your entire family – for up to 6 people • For use on multiple PCs/Macs, tablets, and phones (including Windows, iOS, and Android*)
• Premium versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, plus Publisher and Access for PC only
• 1TB OneDrive cloud storage with advanced security per person
• Collaborate on documents with others online • Tech support via chat or phone with Microsoft experts
• Annual or monthly subscription. Your subscription will automatically continue. Cancel anytime. *iOS and Android require separate app installation
Office 365 is a subscription that comes with premium apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access available on PC only). The apps can be installed on multiple devices, including PCs, Macs, iPads, iPhones, Android tablets, and Android phones. Office 365 also comes with services like 1TB of OneDrive storage, 60 Skype minutes per month, and Microsoft chat and phone support. With a subscription, you get the latest versions of the apps and automatically receive updates when they happen.
Office 2019 is a one-time purchase that comes with classic apps like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint for PC or Mac, and does not include any of the services that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases don’t have an upgrade option, which means if you plan to upgrade to the next major release, you’ll have to buy it at full price.
Learn more about the differences between Office 365 and Office 2019 in Office Support, or use the comparison chart to help you pick the right Office version for your needs.
Internet access is required to install and activate Office, but not to use Office applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint once you have these fully installed on your computer.
For Office 365 customers, connecting to the internet regularly ensures that you can receive automatic updates and your Office apps are on the latest versions. Internet access will also be needed to manage your Office 365 account – for example, to change payment options or to access documents stored on OneDrive.